Finance & General Purpose
Comprises the Chairman, Vice Chairman and Treasurer of BETA, and the remaining sub-committee chairmen plus co-options as required.
Its Terms of Reference are:
- To agree Budgets prior to Council approval.
- To consider and approve 5 year Plan prior to Council
- To consider, approve and recommend any major change in policy or legal status of BETA to Council.
- To consider and mediate on disputes or disagreements with Secretariat before reference to Council if agreement cannot be reached.
- To act as an advisory board on matters of business for the Executive Director and Commercial Manager as requested.
Finance and General Purpose committee membership currently comprises of the following individuals:
Chairman Mr P Philips
Ms N Newcombe
Ms L Mortlock
Mr C Gordon
Mr I Silman